|sometime in the 1920's courtesy of Library of Virginia Digital Collections|
314 North 18th Street, Richmond, Virginia
View Larger Map
314 North 18th Street, Richmond, Virginia today
The name NABISCO was first used in 1901 as a part of sugar wafers but it takes until 1971 until Nabisco becomes the official name of the company.
|On 25th St. just south of Broad St. Richmond, Va.|
Photo Jeff Majer
Follow this blog on Facebook or Twitter